Do You Have What It Takes to Become Our Accounting Clerk?
Review the requirements below and submit your resume and cover letter in the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a police record.
*Only applicants who satisfy the requirements will be contacted. Go to application form.
- At least 4 CXC/CSEC Subjects inclusive of Mathematics, Principles of Accounting, and English Language.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience preferably with Quickbooks accounting software
- Accounting Certificate or ability to prove Quickbooks experience
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, scanners, printers, phone systems etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete reports for daily transactions with specific Net totals, GCT, Grand total and balances.
- Training on sales order and set up Credit and Cash entries.
- 4 Price lists (Front Office & Sections of Island)
- What is the best way to have respective customers get their prices without cashiers making real time adjustments.
- Alerts: When Inventory is low, Delinquent/Dormant account(3weeks not being serviced), Overdue Payments, Upcoming Payments.
- Reports: On tracking monthly purchases
- Adding finished goods to the inventory automatically based on batches made.
- Balance daily sales and inventory.
- Reports for individual Sales person
- Structure/Group accounts based on Region(Parish)
You must be able to print reports.
Think you meet these qualifications? Fill out the form below.